Three Year Old Kindy is an early child development play based learning program for children who have turned 3 years of age. The program provides children with meaningful experiences that promote spiritual, social, emotional, language, intellectual, creative and physical development.
Our Three Year Old Kindy program is run every Wednesday between 8:50 am and 2:50pm.
About Our Program.
Children learn through play-based learning because:
· It is a natural and spontaneous activity for a child
· It allows for children’s differences and encourages an individual approach
· It encourages children to learn through trial and error and experimentation
· It gives teachers the chance to observe individual progress in an informal learning environment
The 3 Year Old Kindy program will place special emphasis on:
· Skills (social, emotional, language, intellectual, creative, and physical)
· Formation of friendships
· Children’s interests
· Creative expression
· Sensory experiences
The program cost $41.25 per week and is charged term by term.
For more information please see our booklet