Primary Teacher – UPPER
Start Date: 1/01/2023
Finish Date : 31/12/2023
St Brigid’s Catholic Primary School is a double stream school catering for 480 students from Pre-Kindy to Year 6 located in Middle Swan. We are seeking a suitably qualified person for a Year 6 position. This will be a full-time, temporary position, commencing 01 January 2023 and concluding 31 December 2023. The successful applicant will be passionate about education, will live out their faith in their daily lives, be positive and bring their own energy and passion to an already dynamic staff.
Selection Criteria: (if applicable) Applications are invited from enthusiastic and innovative Primary School educators with the following attributes:
• Be fully supportive of the Catholic ethos and exhibit an active personal witness to the Catholic Faith
• Confidence and experience in the use of digital technologies within the educational context.
• A sound knowledge of the Western Australian Curriculum and SCSA reporting requirements; with the ability to organise, differentiate and design content for effective teaching.
• Demonstrate excellent classroom management and organisational skills in order to create a supportive and safe environment for all students
• An ability to collect, analyse and engage with student data to inform teaching and learning – with a particular focus on the areas of Literacy and Numeracy
• Demonstrate initiative, flexibility, resourcefulness and a passion for education
• The capacity and enthusiasm to build positive and constructive relationships with students, colleagues, parents and the wider community Qualifications Required: (if applicable)
• Relevant tertiary qualifications in Primary Education • Accreditation to Teach Religious Education in a Catholic School (or working towards).
• Applicants must have a current registration as a teacher with the Teachers Registration Board of WA (TRBWA) to be eligible for appointment. Information is available on www.trb.wa.gov.au
Applicants must submit a cover letter addressing each of the Selection Criteria (half page maximum per criteria) and a Curriculum Vitae, including the names and contact numbers of three referees, one of whom must be the current or most recent employer. Address applications to the Principal, Ms Paula MacKenzie and emailed to email@example.com. All applicants must be fully supportive of the objectives and ethos of Catholic Education. In applying for this position you will be providing personal information to the School. This information will be used in order to assess your application for employment. Applicants must have a current registration as a teacher with the Teacher Registration Board of WA (TRBWA) to be eligible for appointment. Information is available from the TRBWA website. Catholic Education Western Australia encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with a disability, people of all ages and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia. On appointment successful applicants will require a Working with Children Check. Application forms are available at certain Australia Post Outlets throughout the State. A list of participating Australia Post outlets can be found on the Australia Post website . An application for a WWC must be made in person